Friday, November 30, 2012

Keeping it Profesh

T/F has over 300 volunteers and we're still 3 months away. And it's crazy. These volunteers are ridiculously talented. I mean one has flown to the South Pole multiple times. Who does that? I'm so excited to get everyone together. I keep trying to think of what we could do if we put them all in one room, well for one- put on a really super awesome doc film festival. Crazy how much effort gets put into one long weekend.

I love it.

I can't imagine living a life where I didn't have the freedom to be passionate about my job. I mean, I'm working with one of my best friends since kindergarten. People get confused in meetings because we can say two words and know what each other mean.

I feel like something is bubbling under the surface. I have so many resources I can't wait to figure out what I'm going to use them for.


 
I want to feel like this all the time.
h

No comments:

Post a Comment