I need to eat better. It really is where it all starts. And homemade meals taste like love. So far I haven't really had time for that. I like watching my roommates cook and learn with each other.
Traveling is making me more anxious than normal. I love that I have so many people who offer their couches, futons, spare rooms to me but I'm at the point I think I am worth more. Job wise. Just can't decide what that means.
I realized how absurd things had gotten. I was flirting with an actor who I had forgotten played a character named after this guy I was trying to forget this summer. In the script the character was chosen to create life after earth melts down and he runs into this Mormon girl. And there are sexbots. I mean, if ever there were a sci fi movie that reflected the part of time I was going through, this movie would be it. Apparently, it won't be made. Which is unfortunate.
However, I now know that ghosthunters are amazing in bed. I was told. I don't know. My whole interaction with guy things is just not working out.
I worked at the State Pen last week on Ghost Adventures. It was fun. I got a t shirt, bottle of whiskey and a whole lot of Uncrustables besides my pay.
Last night I found out the person who put me up for the job at the Fox dropped out. So here I am, stage managing for everyone who is anyone in STL. Haven't stage managed in forever and won't know what I'm getting into until I arrive the day of. I tend to find myself in positions like this more times than not.
I just need a hug.
And to pack. Because I didn't realize until 2 hours ago that leaving for STL and NYC means I have to bring stuff with me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment