Sunday, August 17, 2014

Spilled strawberry water

Ive been writing in a real journal so yay future grandchildren will know things about me. Or something.

I'm so tired.

Weekends mean alone time to figure out what the hell I'm doing. Not sure how I feel about that.

I was thinking the other day, if I ever start dating someone they're probably going to end up being 40. I've already surpassed the teenage love and newly adult love. I have no practice in it, only an idea I've had for awhile on what things should be like.

Curtis has cancer. A friend had to remind me he was still a jerk to me. I appreciated her telling me that.

I don't know when my thinking has been this bad before. Feeling like I never quite fit at work and in life over all I suppose. I wish my mother would call me more. She's busy.

I found out Frank has two kids he never told me about. Which is kind of what I get I suppose. I was using him as the counterpart to Curtis. Two guys I met at the same time. Curtis smooshes my heart but at least I have Frank- a guy I'm more honest with than anyone. Only to find out four years later he wasn't lying to me but I don't think never talking about your kids in four years is telling the truth.

A married Morman man was trying to get me to go out with him until he realized we have a mutual friend in common.

I need to find that thing I can do for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment