Sunday, February 24, 2013
Polley
I've only been sleeping a few hours a night lately. Think it's the adrenaline, being sick and the mouse or something that has started living in the wall. The fest is this week. My fest friends start getting in tomorrow. So that will be nice. My small fest isn't that small anymore. I wanna keep it all mine and share it all at the same time.
Some of my future gets decided tomorrow. Though I suppose your future is always decided by what will happen later.How do people work at the same place for 20 years?
A girl who I would describe as a tornado told me she remembered me from a year ago because my style was fly. I put little thought into what I am actually wearing really. A mix of goodwill and clearance racks. Reminds me of the time a guy in Telluride said my outfits were memorable. I don't think I'm ever looking for people to remember me.
Isn't it weird they call it settling down?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment