Dear friends,
I am in Milwaukee without a computer and I'm working crazy hours which leaves me not much time to post.
I am done with Curtis. Which is what he wants, but mostly it's because someone hit somebody in my family and it made me angry. And we don't deserve this kind of abuse. So if someone's not being a positive influence on me, I don't need to be around them. The day he told me I was a horrible person I never believed him. I knew people in my office would have flipped if they knew what was going on.I ended up for 15 minutes on the stage of Radio City Music Hall in front of thousands of people later that night. I am meant for great things.
There's a boy talking to me. I'm staying at his place and won't get to see him because he's going to Africa.
I also gave another boy a ride home last night, he kept trying to hold my hand while I was driving. Which should be in my movie. Cause it amused me.
We're making my short. Sometime.
But mostly I'm in Milwaukee.
Life is good.
L
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment