Tuesday, September 17, 2013

RomCom

There is no question my life is a romantic comedy. Or disaster? Or something.

I decide to be anti-social last night and wander the city while listening to Les Mis. I start taking pictures of statues and lights or whatever only to end up under a chandelier. I start looking at the building I'm at. I stare at it a bit longer...

Morgan. Stanley. Really? I have little knowledge of the city and somehow I end up in front of the building where my first crush works. I liked him for seven years. We stopped talking...he stopped talking to me after his freshmen year in college. He use to call me while waiting for his soccer practice to start.

He's recently engaged. Has the job in the city. It's really great things have gone the way he wanted them to.

Of all the buildings in New York I end up in front of his.

No comments:

Post a Comment