Sunday, September 15, 2013

Magnolias

Even my coworkers were amused at how this fit me today= )



September 15, 2013
Joyfully Gregarious
Aries Daily Horoscope

Gathering together with friends today is a celebration of life, and you may be feeling joyful and gregarious. This festive mood may make colors seem brighter while sunlight feels like the sun is smiling just for you. These are the days that we should tuck away in our memories, gathering the light to store for use on days when we’re feeling low. We may want to keep our cameras ready to capture the moments today to enjoy years from now to remind us of the vibrant selves that still live within us. Whether we have a camera or not, we can allow ourselves to be in the moment and capture today in our memories by fully enjoying the celebration of life, however it unfolds, today.

Your gregarious energy will enable you to share the joy you feel with others, lifting them up to see life the way you do. The most mundane chores can be made fun when we make life a game and laughter an essential ingredient of the day. You may find yourself missing someone far away, and seeking ways to bring them into your celebrations, even if it’s just by phone or e-mail. Today by celebrating life with others, you connect to your source and allow the weight of the world to fall away. Recharged, you are able to return to daily life a sense of lightness and a desire to reevaluate how you spend your time. Today you learn to make every day a celebration of life.

***

We went out the other night. It was interesting. I changed in MoMa into a dress because my friends made me hours late in my day.So I showed up like 15 minutes late after being stupid on the train. He took me to some bar where they had a screen outside. It was packed The bouncer kept yelling at everyone to shush.  I can't even remember what we talked about that night. We walked around a lot. Ended up on the highline holding hands. It was super windy so that was somewhat comical. He would spin me around then kiss me. He kept pointing out things I do. Like pulling him back when we were standing next to a busy street. Or how animated I am when I tell stories apparently. And how I laugh a lot.
 
That probably comes from being nervous.
 
He wanted to show me all of New York. I realized that's what I want in a man. Someone who wants to show me the world. Maybe they don't even have to. But I've always been attracted to people who can teach me things and challenge me. It was sweet. We ended up sitting in the backroom of a bar. It was pleasant. He started asking me all these questions. Personal questions I barely tell my friends anything about. He realized they made me uncomfortable and apologized. It came up that maybe I was on my first date with him. Not just with him, but with anyone. Which would lead to him randomly saying I can't believe you haven't been out on a date or you don't have a boyfriend all night.
 
Which lead to him telling me that I'm cute like 50 times. Which was nice, but I never really thought me being single was really anything to do with anything. I've had other things on my mind. Like catching trains and planes and what not. But slowly but surely these thoughts are being planted in my mind. I mean, I know they're already there. He told me I would make a good mom. I wonder how many girls get told that on a first date. He asked why we had started this now and we talked about the future. It hadn't occurred to me to think past that night. I've never had to do that. I mean, I tried to do that with someone else. But I shouldn't have I guess.
 
Sometimes I think I'm too romantic to ever fall in love.
 
I really like who I'm becoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment