Sunday, November 17, 2013

She left

I played You are My Sunshine over and over on my harmonica until I started getting all the notes wrong.

27 is proving to be a tougher time than originally anticipated.

I was cleaning my room yesterday and decided not to discard her birthday card to me.

When I found out I tried to think of what the last postcard was that I sent to her and why does it seem to be that when I think of sending another card  to a person and then dont because I dont have their address memorized, they disappear.

He was still the only one I really wanted to tell.

People here are busy with boyfriends and what not.

I just didnt want him to say anything hurtful. Not like this.

I want to go to the gym but Im afraid Ill start crying in the middle of sweating or something.

Why am I always lost lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment