I want to be love.
It is something I think about constantly. I don't want to be selfish. I want to inspire. I want to make people feel like they are capable of exceeding expectations.
I don't want to be jealous. It's easy to feel jealous initially with friends as amazing as mine. It's not that I hold on to jealousy or anything. There is just constantly things going on in our world and I feel like it's somewhat of a rat race sometimes.
I like feeling like light. I want to be bright and warm. I don't like when I overthink things and make them more complicated.
I'm trying to figure out the balance between self and others. How to take time for me without feeling selfish?
I know I have great potential to be something and realizing I already am that something is probably what is missing.
I can't decide where I stand or cursing. I still feel like a little kid saying something I know I shouldn't.
I'm going to start songwriting again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment