Thursday, March 7, 2013

Finger Counting

I'm currently talking to the guy who was my 2nd kiss.

1. My first kiss recently became engaged so it has me tailspinning into a High Fidelity like existence. Making list and what not. They shouldn't be together. More for her sake than for his. He did so many things he shouldn't have.

2.The 2nd one is proving to be unregrettable. I didn't know him but we seem to have a lot in common. He's in a college town and not a twenty something college student. He's non judgemental and he has recently cut his hair making him more attractive.

3. The third one I don't think about.(yeah right) His business card is still on the floormat on the passenger side of my car. People step on it when they get it. Perhaps I have been too busy to throw it out. Perhaps I am mildly amused that this thing he created is getting stepped on. My new room has me wishing I didn't buy him glow in the dark stars.I always liked them up until now.

4. The guy I kissed because he wouldn't kiss me though he obviously wanted to and to prove 3 didn't mean anything. It was the worse kiss to date. He is currently dating one of my best friends.

5. Same occupation as 3 among other similarities. Also trying once again to prove 3 didn't matter. We still talk. The whole situation is how 3 should have gone down had I not gotten emotionally attached and was more practiced in not caring about people.

6. Tall. Grey sweater.

7. Kept telling my friends I liked him, but I don't. Had already kissed 6, so figured why not kiss 7.

8,9,10 TBD

No comments:

Post a Comment