Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Eagle Feathers

I wasn't going to post but I'm wired. I remember this time last year we all had crazy dreams our first week on the mountain, it will probably happen again.

I'm alone in this huge mountain home for a few days. I'm almost use to being alone in strange places besides a new friend asking me if I'll be scared of the rehabbers next door trying to break in.

This place is like a warm bath. (Yeah, Empire Records) When I let go of all my fears that I won't be right for the job or what not, I have an amazing time. It's like a constant trust fall game.

I officially signed on to do Telluride this year. After 3 years they are taking care of everything for me. Which makes me feel great. They want me there and are putting in the effort. So cool. And Americas Got Talent said they would work around it which makes me feel even more amazing.

I started reading Tolles book again. It was the same one I read and spoke to Mraz about. It's a good read. It confirms what I already knew in my head but chose to ignore. It kinda rewires your brain.

I wish I had loved Curtis less selfishly.And when I talk about him it is really a battle with my ego because he's been gone for a year now. I wish I could have appreciated the moment while I was in it better. It's why I don't regret letting this Irish boy kiss me. He grabbed my face and said I was amazing and I told him those were just words but he kept asking if I was happy with the moment. And I was.

Now he and I talk about his short film and films in general and cliches. It's great.

I'm so grateful for the people around me. And for them allowing me the safe place to become who I am.

I like the way the word immensely feels on my tongue.

I would like to start enjoying the world immensely

No comments:

Post a Comment