I feel incredibly loved.
But tired. Hopefully I can put this all into words.
******
12 hours later when Im awake enough:
The labs are like a really awesome summer camp. It's kinda like True/False but almost better because Im not going crazy with responsibility. Here I can be exactly who I want to be.
Earlier I was going a little crazy. Thinking I didn't deserve this experience. I think that's the biggest thing I have to over come. Accepting that I deserve all the great things that come to me in this life. That I am awesome at what I do.
I don't know that I ever set out to do what I do but at the same time it's exactly what I wanted.
I love being around this creative family and the opportunity we get to create our own little world on this beautiful mountain.
When I go here people told me I had a magic in me. Maybe they're right.
Dont ever let your mind stop you from having a good time. -JM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment