Fact: This weekend in Chicago will be the highest concentration of boys I have kissed. Which isn't really saying much but is of great amusement since I've only kissed one boy in Chicago. Yay for the world of gypsies.
Maybe someday I won't count kisses.
I do write about other things dear internet. I start a page of a journal every time I go somewhere. I go a lot of places, too bad I can't keep it in the same book.
I'm nervous about this weekend but it should be fun. There has been no planning. It's funny the girls I know are so free spirited. It's the boys saying they have to deal with real life and need a schedule.
I'm glad I am with the people I am. My family takes me to the airport and bus station at the drop of a hat. Friends of friends give me keys to their houses. I've always associated keys with love. I have keys to houses across the country. One day I hope to give it all back.
Bus station calls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment