So two days ago was the blessing. Everyone at the labs hikes up to Elks Meadow and we stand in what is suppose to be a circle. And then we are each blessed by a guy using an eagles wing. I always forget until he's standing in front of me with the wing over my head how it reminds me of something I heard in Telluride. It started to rain and a dad held out his arm and told his small child to get under his wing, he would keep them safe.
It's the first time I didn't feel all over the place. I was able to walk down the road without panicking about seeing that guy get hit a week ago.
Later that night I could tell my coworkers were making an extreme effort to look out for me. At some point I have to say what I want so that people can give it to me.
Earlier that day it was pretty nice too. Me and this other girl were having brunch when a well known actor came and sat down with us and asked us about us. He reminded me of my grandpa. We watched his film last night.In the end these big actors, they're still storytellers and they still have that thing in their head where they have to tell the story no matter if it makes them money or not. Which is nice.
I still have a lot of work to do. But its happening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment