My life is kind of ridiculous. Too be cheesy as it sounds, I am blessed. I never know how to talk about it. I always feel like I'm bragging.
John August is on the mountain right now. The first time I ever went to NYC my family was delivering a tap dance floor and there were posters for Big Fish the movie everywhere. I have talked to a producer of the musical but didn't end up perusing a position with them. I did get to see it in Chicago though and everyone in my row spent the entire act II trying not to weep. It moves to Broadway now.
Which brings me to my next adventure. Working with Americas Got Talent at Radio City Music Hall for three months. And I just found a rent controlled apartment so I can walk to work. How crazy is that? My life has a way of working it's self out. I told my roomies Id be leaving and they said someone may sublet my room. It's like everything is meant to be. I can't get over it.
I told my dad I would be in NYC. He wrote half a sentence back to me. It's weird. He has three kids now and I can't understand how he could fail so miserably to include me in his life. Not even in a terrible way, just a lack of effort. Ah well I suppose.
I feel good. Content. This is how it should be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment