Wednesday, June 12, 2013

the daily

A couple people have told me I am a story they want to hear. I just wish I knew how to tell it.

I'm in the service of supporting artists. Not being one. I think that's why I like talking with Luke. Sharing watercolors and what not. Talking about art, being accepted as someone who can do art. I kinda gave up in high school when I started comparing myself to everyone else and couldnt make things as realistic as I wanted them to be.

I felt pushed around today. Scraping cous cous off avocado for an actor that blesses me and bows his head. Keeping my eyes down when I make popcorn, surprised when certain people know my name. Luke walked in with all the assistant editors telling him he did amazing because they had seen his dailies. He came back out to ask if I found my wallet. I haven't. That's fine.

There was another biking accident on the highway.


No comments:

Post a Comment