Yesterday was a really good day.
We took an actor with us on some errands. We were standing in the line at Super Target when he started trying to get my attention. He was on the cover of a gossip magazine who said he had started dating some starlet. It was really amusing. I bought it.
In the car I told him facts about himself and then he would clarify them. He decided to buy a guitar and a harmonica while we were out. Apparently he watercolors too.
I enjoyed our conversations.
People kept telling me the last month that I've been quiet. I think maybe it was because I wasn't inspired. I don't want to talk of sports or hook ups. I want to be clever. I want to learn about people.
Yesterday gave me focus. I know whats right for me when I really think about it.
It's funny, he was in a movie directed by Sarah Polley. Small world for multiple reasons.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment