Friday, June 7, 2013

free falling

I never know what Im allowed to say on here or not for various reasons.

Ed Harris sang with the crew band last night.

Alex the Aussie rewrote the lyrics to American Pie.

Laila went all Joni Mitchell on us. She originated this role on Bway that was the last show I directed in college. So bizarre.

Stephen and I officially met. He has the nicest smile ever.

Luke says that I totally get him. He carries a harmonica in his jean jacket, not the harmonica we just bought him. He is very clever and a nerd and I enjoy that.

Jeremy thinks I should sing karaoke because I have the glasses for it.

The group all sang Free Falling together. I thought that was off.


I always feel more at home with actors than anyone, think its my theater roots showing.

I hope I can use this all someday. Like write one of those movie that includes everyone ever. I wish I was more open here, I just cant figure it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment