Once again Im in a hurry writing this.
Yesterday I spent all day with the Rooftop kids. I should really post pictures. We showed a doc about brass bands next to the water. It was right next to where the World Trade Towers were. I couldn't stop staring at the new building. The city has been engulfed by clouds for awhile now. Very gothem-esque.
I love working with volunteers. Everyone is so open and friendly generally. It was weird for me too. Everyone there who may of only worked a week with me a year ago were saying super nice things about me to everyone. I feel like I don't deserve the praise. I know I should learn to accept compliments. Working on it.
It was just so beautiful today.
Now Im off to grocery shop, draw in the park and see a friend in an awesome musical. Should be good.
I think its funny New Yorkers think Im crazy for walking everywhere.
Mad Love
L
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment