Saturday, July 6, 2013

Splendid

I don't want to die. Not for like, the usual reasons. Like maybe it will be painful or something. I mean, yes, I'm terrified. But it's the after effects. The people going on with their lives. The people fighting over your stuff.
That's what I hate. More than the sadness, I hate the fighting it seems to lead to.

Bud Light Lime a Ritas are nasty. So is ice cream made with splenda. I didn't mean to buy the ice cream but it was the only vanilla based ice cream with chocolate in it. Now I am all sticky.

Fuck! You know?

Sean in his own way, not trying to be mean, called me hard to talk to and difficult and passionless and indirect yesterday. I opened an okcupid profile and it said my best country is Switzerland. So Sean was right.

I need to speak up. Everyone always things they're 100% right and they are entitled to that but, god, I always see all these different sides to things. Empathizing with people. Ugh.

What am I doing?


No comments:

Post a Comment