Saturday, July 6, 2013

#lexandthecity

A boy made me cry yesterday. It was dumb.

I haven't seen him in two months and won't see him for another three so he penciled me in for an hour and a half of being social. Before I got there he was calling me indirect and asking if I really even wanted to grab a drink via text. Then he brought a coworker along, which he's done in the past and I asked for a warning about. He then proceeded to tell me I'm passionless, indifferent, difficult to talk to and asked me what I wanted to do when I grew up. All which made me feel uncomfortable and his friend kept asking me if he could buy me a shot to loosen me up. Finally I just walked out.

He said I took things wrong and he wasn't trying to be offensive. At some point I'm allowed to feel how I want to feel whether or not someone intended for me to feel that way. Right?

NYC is in a few days. If ever there were  a city to drown your sorrows in...

It's funny, I thought the past few days would be amazing. Fireworks at my roomies 63 annual 4th party were awesome. Yesterday I spent time on our lake. Watching the fish and seeing our turtle family has a new family member. Nature always makes me happy. It's so simple and it works. No babymamadrama or what not.

My brother also spent half an hour talking me through solving a rubiks cube the other day. I was amused by that. Makes me think he'll turn out decent in the end.

I'll get there. Slowly but surely.

No comments:

Post a Comment