Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Radiohead

I am working from 8-8 these days. Luckily I work with people who are more friends than coworkers. And its in Radio City Music Hall sooo the theater geek in me feels happy no matter what. I never tried to get myself here. Maybe that's a lie. I can't decide how much effort I put into my career because it comes naturally to me.

My boss told me to put something on my list and when I said it was already there he teased me. Now he knows not to question my on-top-of-itness.

I feel different here. I mean, Im lucky that my place is so close to work. I get to enjoy my walk to work and walk past all these amazing theaters.I don't have time to rattle around within my head. There's no drama.

Email from Telluride. I officially have my flights booked! It means a lot to me that they are taking care of my travel now. It's full circle from having to get myself there the first year. I remember the interview for the job. I was crossing a street in California to catch a greyhound after tour and the guy kept asking me these bizarre interview questions. It seems like not that long ago but so much has happened since then. I do miss 4 live shows which bums me out and I know my bosses will be frustrated that Im gone for a week but luckily they understand. Im lucky to always work with such amazing people.

A guy from an old job sent me a text to night. Not sure why. It's always the wrong people that get me stuck in their heads. I always worry they just like me because of my career.

Mk. Nuff computer time.

Mad Love and all the stars

Lex

No comments:

Post a Comment